Social Media Marketing for Home Based Businesses in 5 easy Steps
An article from guest blog writer, Matt Press, Splash Copywriters, looking at 5 home business social media tips.
For those of us who are either thinking of running a business from home, or perhaps have already started, the marketing side of things is not only vital but can also be expensive and time consuming. Here we look at a number of ways that social media can be the very best vehicle from which to launch and maintain your marketing campaign.
Social Media Home Business Marketing
- Social media marketing offers huge potential as far as reach is concerned and these platforms have plenty of options to choose from. The likes of Twitter and Facebook have sponsored messaging and paid adverts to help spread brand awareness and these can be seen all across the planet if you put a little thought into the whole strategy.
- If you design a well laid out Facebook page you can manage your customers’ queries in a transparent way that will actually improve your brand loyalty. If they prefer to, customers can use the private messaging facility to contact you. A home based business can thrive by putting this option in place because customer referrals and recommendations often arise once your Facebook page shows integrity and helpful suggestions on your part.
- Social media home business marketing is a proven strategy for selling your brand’s services and products. You can connect with potential customers in a way that allows a clear and concise monitoring opportunity thanks to bespoke tools available to all home based business owners. You can also run AB testing and gauge results with the various social media engagement tools.
- If you utilise the huge networks of social media giants like Twitter, you can easily improve and maintain your relationships with existing and future customers. Twitter has millions of active users and according to recent statistics, 72% of people would prefer to deal with a small business just like the one that you are running from your home. Take advantage of Twitter search and Twitter lists to find those customers and start building a community that are ready and willing to listen to what your brand has to say for itself.
- If you use LinkedIn correctly, you can and will start to make some important contacts on a professional level. This will boost both credibility and authenticity of your brand in a positive manner.
Please take these social media home business marketing 5 tips on board and your home based business will soon start to look far more profitable and that audience will grow accordingly.
Matt Press – Splash Copywriters Accreditation
Working through his company Splash Copywriters, he creates content and delivers marketing, branding and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) advice to businesses of all sizes. Learn more about Matt Press and his copywriting services over at his website > Splash Copywriters <
I wish you every success in your home business.
Mark Ford, Home Business Coach, Entrepreneur, Digital Marketer & Information Publishing.
Registered Office: Nice Money Publications Limited, Newport House, Newport Road, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST16 1DA, United Kingdom.
Business Website: Nice Money Publications.com
Main Blog: Mark Ford’s Blog.com
Six Figure Mentors Membership: Six Figure Mentors Elite Member
DEA Membership: Black Founder Member Digital Experts Academy
About Mark Ford
Contact & Connect With Mark Ford
Skype Mark Ford: nm.publications.mf
Connect with Mark on Pinterest
Connect with Mark on Facebook
Thought for the day: social media home business marketing, can you do without it?