10 Further Tips to Succeed in Network Marketing – I Wish Someone Had Told Me This When I Was Starting Out!
In my last blog we looked at Network Marketing the simple way and I shared ten network marketing tips with you. Today I share ten further tips that will help you succeed in network marketing.
Network marketing is an excellent business to get into for those looking to earn an extra income with a view to then making it a full time occupation in the long term.
A lot of people run this type of business as a work from home business and most network marketers when they start out maintain a full time job and work their network business part time in the evenings and weekends.
Network Marketing as a business concept has been around for decades, and with the right networkers and marketers driving the particular business forward, it will not disappear.
To the contrary, it will prosper. The reason for its popularity is simple. It Works! It is like anything, success depends on putting in a lot of work and not expecting to get rich quick, but get rich eventually. Most importantly, you need dedication and persistance to succeed and to get the job done. The best part is, once you are able to set up a solid network, your business becomes much less time intensive. it is almost like going into “autopilot”.
The key is to get there as fast as possible and put the right building blocks in place.
Here are ten tips to succeed in a network marketing business and ones I wish I knew when I started out.
1. Use your products regularly. This is number one for a reason, this is the most ignored part of any network marketing business.
How do you expect your business to succeed if you will not even use your own products? You have to be a product of the product. It does seem silly to even have to bring this up, but there are many who are not using their own products, and wonder why they are not making any money. Make a commitment to use your products for a year, and see where your business goes.
2. Educate yourself constantly. This is very important! You must rid yourself of negativity and develop a positive mindset. This can be done in a variety of ways.
I recommend reading for at least 15 minutes a day and making up a vision book of what you want out of life giving you the reasons why you are working this type of business.
Business and self help books are also a great way to start. Don’t forget your multi-level magazines, as they are full of tips and advice.
Lastly, listen to recordings on multi-level tips from top earners in your business.
3. Spend as much time as possible with your upline. Your upline should have only one goal in mind, To help you succeed! They are a vast source of knowledge and information. Mix with top distributors in your group, or other groups, and ask how they made it. They should be more than happy to provide you with excellent tips and advice. Your success is their success, so make use of your upline.
4. Present your products and marketing plan daily. Remember from above when I said you are going to have to work, well here it is. Now here is the key, the prospects to whom you present your plan, do not have to be yours personally. Show the plan to your downline prospects as well, and not only will you create “security” by placing members in your downlines’ downline, it will also give you a boost in your personal income!
I can guarantee if you were to follow this rule for six months, you would create a downline with enough width and depth to create an income to sustain you and your family for life.
5. Care for your downline. An entire book can be written on this topic. Usually, it’s the little things that show you really care. Try to maintain regular contact, and always praise your distributor’s accomplishments. You can even offer incentives for specific achievements, such as money, travel, recognition, or other rewards, to help motivate your group.
6. Duplicate yourself by making distributors independent of you. You need to have a system in place that can be easily duplicated. This will help to multiply your time, thus making you and your group more effective.
Always lead by example. Never stop recruiting, training and retailing. Remember the KISS formula – “Keep It Simple, Sweety” I know, I know, I changed the last word, but it maintains the meaning.
This can be done my conducting simple, brief, yet dramatic presentations, and teaching your downline to do the same.
7. Create a large customer base. Work in abundance. Create and maintain a list of at least two hundred customer prospects who you can talk to. This is another largely ignored, yet very important, piece of your network marketing business.
Many try so hard to build a huge downline, and they forget how much profit they could also make by selling their products to retail customers. Some people will just not want to become part of your downline, no matter how great a product/system you may have. The rule is that you must not be seen to be begging them to become a team member. However, this does not mean they will not be personally interested in your product.
Try to make everyone your customer. Once you earn their trust, they will come to you more, and perhaps even join your downline later. Always “leave the door open”, as people’s needs do change.
8. Focus on your customers needs. You must give customers more than they expect, and always satisfy your customers complaints immediately.
It is not about you so try to listen 80% of the time, and talk only 20%. As stated above, your customers can be a huge source of future referrals and/or business. You must earn and maintain their trust. Once you have their trust, you can always ask for referrals, which leads to even more business and a larger downline.
9. Set daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly goals – and write them down! You may have heard the expression, “How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.” Breaking up a larger goal into smaller easily attainable goals, is the key to success.
You cannot just jump to the end, you have to make progress everyday. Writing them down is another largely ignored, important tip to help you succeed.
A goal is just a “passing thought”, or “wish” until you put it in writing. That is when it becomes concrete and real.
It is also a great idea to keep a business journal of your daily activities, as it will help you to become more productive and time conscious.
10. Get Out There And Do It Now! All of the knowledge in the world is useless and unprofitable, until you put the most important ingredient of them all in place.
Take action on what you learn. This “secret” ingredient should come as no surprise at all, but this is the number one reason for failure at anything in life. It is ACTION! Remember, knowledge is useless without action.
Following these ten tips will almost give you immediate results and help you succeed in network marketing. Thank you for reading this, and I truly hope this has provided you with valuable information to help you and your network marketing business succeed.
Mark Ford is an experienced network marketer, author and publisher. You can find further network marketing tips at THIS LINK, and read a full review of a UK based network marketing opportunity at> > Mark Fords.com <<
If you are also looking for network marketing training tips and resources then click the banner below.
> Visit Marks’ Official Formula For Success in Network Marketing Site Here <
- Understanding How Network Marketing Works
- Network Marketing Tips With Jim Rohn
- How To Succeed In Network Marketing
- Mark Fords Story – Part 4
- Mark Fords Story – Part 3
- Mark Fords Story – Part 2
- Mark Ford’s Story – Part 1
I wish you every success – Mark Ford
Succeed in Network Marketing Tips – Top of Page