10 Viral Content Tips to follow in your home business marketing if you want to create viral content.
An article from Matt Press, Splash Copywriters, providing 10 viral content tips.
The phrase ‘going viral’ has become commonplace in today’s society. For businesses (and marketers in particular), it’s become the holy grail of every digital strategy. Many brands create content (everyone’s a publisher these days), but very few create content that’s so amazing, it simply has to be shared.
It’s pretty tricky to create something that’ll send your brand name round the world in super-quick time, but here are 10 tips that are worth bearing in mind.
1. Don’t be afraid to write long articles.
While I’d never advocate writing words just for the sake of it, research shows that pieces of content that contain 3000-10000 words fare much better than shorter posts.
The good news is that most people don’t create blog posts of that length (for obvious reasons), so the opportunities are there for you.
2. When you’ve created your content, release it on the right day of the week for your target audience. In the absence of any other information, research indicates that Tuesday is the day that yields the best results.
3. List articles (like this one) seem to be the most popular format, while the magic number of points per list appears to be 10.
4. Try to include at least one image, where appropriate.
5. Articles that are informative, solve a problem and leave the user happier get more shares than opinion pieces.
6. If you’re at all handy with design, knock up an infographic every now and then – after list formats, they get second most shares.
7. Creating quality content is difficult and time consuming, so you’ll be pleased to know that you should repost your content (so long as it’s been at least a week since you last posted it).
8. Make sure you try and reach out to key opinion-formers and influencers within your industry in an effort to publicise your content. One retweet or backlink will make a huge difference to your results.
9. Read what you’ve written out loud and don’t waffle. Digital readers either want to be entertained or they need to be helped out with a specific problem. Quickly.
10. Don’t just publish your content on one platform. Have a synced up digital strategy that caters for a wide audience. For instance, some people love Facebook, others prefer Twitter.
Matt Press – Splash Copywriters Accreditation
Working through his company Splash Copywriters, he creates content and delivers marketing, branding and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) advice to businesses of all sizes. Learn more about Matt Press and his copywriting services over at his website > Splash Copywriters <
I wish you every success in your home business.
Mark Ford, Home Business Coach, Entrepreneur, Digital Marketer & Information Publishing.
Registered Office: Nice Money Publications Limited, Newport House, Newport Road, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST16 1DA, United Kingdom.
Business Website: Nice Money Publications.com
Main Blog: Mark Ford’s Blog.com
Six Figure Mentors Membership: Six Figure Mentors Elite Member
DEA Membership: Black Founder Member Digital Experts Academy
About Mark Ford
Contact & Connect With Mark Ford
Skype Mark Ford: nm.publications.mf
Connect with Mark on Pinterest
Connect with Mark on Facebook
Thought for the day: Use viral content tips and viral marketing to spread your message.